March 26, 2011

I'm Back, Everybody!

It's been a while, hasn't it? Almost one year to the day as a matter of fact. I'd like to say that it was because I was lost in some uncharted rainforest, or that I was stranded on a desert island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, but the reality is that I've just been busy as heck and this honestly slipped my mind. Well no more! From now on I will make it a point to post AT LEAST once a month, and if I can help it, once a week! After all, you people deserve to hear me rant uncontrollably in cyberspace, right?

So, introductions aside, I've got some good news! Book 6: Night of the Living Dust Bunnies is hitting store shelves July 26th! Basically, it's a love letter to all things George A. Romero/zombie, as well as classic horror. Stone Rabbit's The Mummy, Andy is Dracula, Henri is Frankenstein's Monster, and all of them are running for their lives. Prepare to scared this summer, kids! **scary Dracula laugh!**

Looks like they're going to need a bigger broom...